Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My club has been a subscriber to off-road.com for a while but just last week the web site stopped working? I checked our subscription with network solutions and www.mta4x4.com is registered and pointing to your DNS servers. Also I have re-uploaded the website and it still doesn't work. any ideas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
moved website

Since it was taking to long for a support contact me/respond. I signed up for free webhosting at awardspace.com and moved my website. I would have rather keeped it in a 4 wheeling webhost to help the cause but the support is terrible.

· Registered
712 Posts
Hi,
My club has been a subscriber to off-road.com for a while but just last week the web site stopped working? I checked our subscription with network solutions and MTA4X4.com is registered and pointing to your DNS servers. Also I have re-uploaded the website and it still doesn't work. any ideas?
yes I have an idea. You need to change your DNS server to ns1.advanstar.com and ns2.advanstar.com. IT made some changes ..........:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.