Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Whats the word on the Explorer Pro Comp CSC (Coil Spring Conversion)? Almost every mag. that tests the system or installs it says its the best think since sliced bread! Rides better on and off road and has 10" of wheel travel! It seems like a fairly easy install (not like Warns, which I am sure is a better sys.), and it fits 33's cleanly. I was just about to go with OME leafs but Then I thought that if I want to slap 33's on there I would be S#$% out of luck, without having some rub probs. I am considering this CSC because it is also pretty close in price to the OME (only a couple of hundred more). I am leaning towards putting on 33's so what should I do? Whats the lowdown on the CSC. Anyone seen it in "realtime" action?
Thanks Guys......Herbie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've never seen it in action, but it is a simple system to install compared to Warn or a custom suspension. Naturally it has to have a better ride than leaf springs. As for warn being a better system it uses racing shocks instead, and it is a four link system, but it suposedly offsets the front axle to the passenger side. I would say go for it. It allows you to put 33's on, gives a much smoother ride than leaves, and is cheaper than a custom suspension. The only problem is that Explorer Pro Comp ISN'T planning on making a CJ CSC... YET.

Tim Springer
1980 CJ7

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.