Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I am looking for an 80-96 f150 or f250 that i will use for off roading. trail riding and i love playing in the mud. I have been looking at everything, 6 ft beds 8 ft beds regular cabs ext cabs. I plan to do a 6" lift , maybe eventually add a body lift too. 35-38s
Does anyone have pics of their lifted pre 97 truck or any ford they use to offroad?

also, on my 2000 f150 i have screwed up the spark plugs a nd coils from hitting mud holes... what are the best things to do to an engine in a mud truck? I was thinking of a snorkle for intake but that doesn't solve the sparkplug/coil pack issues and other issues with muddy engines

id really apreciate any help and or pictures!
thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
i think not all mud trucks needed to have a snorkel for your intake because i have seen lots of mud trucks without one. just like this one mate take a look on it. also i do not want the looks of it. plain and simple looks very nice my friend got it from this truck parts site

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.