Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Pics of my truck

Nice pics. What all have you done to your truck? It looks really good and capable!

Here's a pic of my '98 Pathfinder after some off-road adventures

TopDog

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

it has a 3in suspension lift, 30in BFG M/T, Warn M5000 winch, Bilstein shocks all around, low profile bump stops, Weber carb, dynomax turbo muffler, Uniden Pro 510XL CB, Pioneer deck with 6.5 inch component set and 15in sub, all MTX, rollbar with two KC's, I can't really think of anything else right now. It is a good high speed desert like truck with good all around capabilities. I just don't like to do much sheet metal damage to it! its too clean.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That's a pretty wild pic, there TopDog!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, I'm also a firm beleiver of "Driving back over someone once they've been run over"! hahahah:)

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fine! I think I would take being run over twice rather then being subjected to another one of your "Off Road Poems".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah~LOL, that's good I like it!

So what are you saying, you don't like them or something? hahahaha

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you have pictures,it read
post it and show it
In doing so I was contacted
by the "Unknown Poet"
He bitched, he moaned
He said he would kill
Just for the chance to drive
up Elephant Hill
But being in B.C.
makes the journy quite hard
Nanner,nanner, nanner
Elephant Hill is right in my back yard.

How was that???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very good my friend, you have past the test Grass-hopper! You must be one with your nissan?

Chris J.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts