Off Roading Forums banner

post pics of your rides

543 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  DSjockey 
#1 ·
if anyone reads this put pics up of your ride(s) and list the mods!

I snapped these pics after I got the engine back in it. its about %99 ready to go

if they dont all show up just keep hitting refresh and they should all appear

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
heres the mod list:

Engine-Passion Racing +4mm LR 12 port stroker, match ported case, 28mm FS mikunis, Pro Design Head with Noss 21cc domes, ported reed cages with Boyeesen dual stage reeds, lightened flywheel, billet water impeller, adjustable timing plate, 64.5mm wiseco 795 series pistons, Toomey T5 pipes, Toomey 2into1 filter or airbox w/ Pro Design.

Transmission- EBC race clutch, Speed Racing billet basket, RZ shift forks and drum, backcut gears 2-6, shift star mod.

Suspention- J to A-arm conversion kit, Quicksand 2+1 A-arms and -1 roundhousing swingarm, Elka dual rate SSD fronts and stock converted dual rate SSD rear, Denton steering damper, Holeshots w/ ITP baja wheels in the front.

Misc. parts- Renthal Fat bars, Maier plastic, UM grill, Twist throttle, Qucksand wave rotors, stainless braided lines, dual row blaster pegs, DG ners, Armadillo XC bumper and swingarm skid, billet power shifter, Lonestar honda pattern sprocket hub, 15/38 gearing, Ceet seat cover, and a dozen other things I cant remember. Havnt tried the new engine out yet, but its going to rip! 75hp ohh yeah!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.