Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Wanted - Amplifier!

I was thinking about it, but I want something half-asses descent, but I don't want to spend retail dollars on it if you know what I mean, just something that if I fry it in the water again it's no big deal. My kenwood would really good R.I.P. but not a good swimmer?
Thanks for the input!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Go to your local stero shops, and they will surely have something used in good shape. I bought my kicker amp from a guy for about 400 bucks less than the retail price, and it was like brand new! Check the local papers before you buy a cheapie. Try to get something name brand if you can. The cheaper the amp, the worse it is! Beleive you me, ive had a cheap amp, and it sucked! just my .02 cents.

Happy Trails
Wade Colvard
[email protected]

·
Registered
387 Posts

actually the stuff at radio shack is profile wich is pioneer just a diffrent name same quality
at half the price

it all fun and games, utill you hit pavement

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That's good to know thanks!
Buy the way I thought the saying went: "It's all fun and games til' someone loses an eye, then it's a Sport!"

hahaha, Thanks again for the reply!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Hey I like that one!

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hey, I've lost my beer and that sure aint fun!!! And no more games till I can find it!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts