Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Re: please help me find parts!

Heres a link to my favorite Jeep shop out here in MA. The owner is Todd Landers
and he usually has lots of willys parts. I know he was parting out at least one CJ2A last time I was out there. Heres the link:
http://www.endangeredspeciesjeep.com

You can try e-mailing, but you will get a much faster response if you just call the 800 number.

'79 CJ-7

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You can try Willys Minneapolis in Farmington, MN.
651-460-8888 They have alot of Willy parts.
RCJ7

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I have two packs that came off a flatty that had a Model 20 of all things./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I have no idea about your kind of Jeep and I don't know if these would be any use to you. They appear to be missing the solid end spring eyes, but it is strange that both of the packs would have these broken off. Maybe they attach differently than later springs? They have a spring eye at the shackle end with a military wrap and just a military wrap at the other end. They appear to have come off different vehicles because one is 11 leaf and the other is 12.

Let me know if this will help you out. You are a good 'net guy so they are free if you don't mind paying the frieght from B.C. to Ont..

[email protected]

jo-jo
'77 CJ5 Fozzy Locker
20 degree RTI 1250

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.