Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Re: Any one runnin\' a holley pro-jection?

I'm running one, and I like it. Your opening a can worms with a question like that. Do a search, just had a big discussion on that subject about 2-3 weeks ago.
Not a real like system by most folks.

Zombie

'77 CJ5 304, TBI, T18, R44/F30-locked front/back
Norman Suspension, and lifted a little

·
Registered
5,140 Posts

WILL has one, he likes it.

but it doesnt make any power, and he drives like a sissy anyway so it works fine for him.

( damnit Will how come you never answer these questions)

seriously, try to get the digital which I beleive is the more effeceitn fo the 2, it uses the 02 sensor to adjust mixtire instead of running a preprogrammed mixture.

Some of the componoents may be propritary, ive heard they were only avail thru Holley, and ive heard someone say at least once you could get some/all parts from Napa, so who knows.

basically if its cheap jump on it.

OzarkJeep

too small to be seen, and too big to control, and treated like a walking bomb...

G

·

i was gonna buy 1 off ebay, but i talked to holley and they do not recommend it for auto trans. they said the tb doesn't/can't respond to a/t torque loads.
whatever that means. just in case....

when in doubt.........
empty the magazine.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

Is this for a AMC engine Mike ? Take a look at this guys stuff , a bargain for this TBI setup , $ 800.00 for the AMC TBI unit . Basically a Howell for a lot less and a better manifold adapter .
http://www.customefis.com/amc360kit.html

Jeff /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts

All right OJ, I brought a thread from a couple weeks ago back to the top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts