Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Poseur SUV\'s

no mini-van here you pathetic waste of flesh. i guess you have no other purpose in this life than to make a complete [censored] out of yourself. some of us use our vehicles and push them beyond what anyone would ever imagine. and some don't. if your whole plan is going fast, that's fine with me as long as you stay outta my way, cuz i'll go over ya, got it?

dave

·
Registered
6,656 Posts

Hey fledge, don't worry about this looser. I looked at his other posts, and he's posted this damn thing on like 90% of the forums here. So far he's either been ignored or asked why the hell he's wasting our time putting this crap on here. Of the few posts he's made that aren't related to this one, only 3 have been related to anything about working on his vehicle. The other couple are him shooting off his mouth and sounding ignorant mocking other vehicles and people. Just more proof that you do not have to be intelligent to own a vehicle, work on it, or have the capability to get onto the internet and this site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

AJM IS A TRATOR hehehe j/k (i can't spell for crap anymore)

but i got to say that there is a lot of anger on the kia board, ENJOY THE BOARD!!! and there is a new BS board way up top if you feel like BSing, just so you don't get left out of the loop and while im here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.