Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I just hoked the charcoal cannister to the intake manifold.

Rodney C
Money Pit: 1985 CJ7 302 V8, T18, D20, D30, AMC20, SOA, Shackles Reversed, 35" BFG AT's, Fiberglass Tub & Front End, And, And, And.........

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I too ran the can to the intake. (also there is a drain or vent on the bottom of the can. I ran that to my snorkle.)
Otherwise just make sure that you have a good New base gasket on. And hook up the 12V to the soliniod on the carb.
If you have problems with idle it's most likly a vacuum leak. Good luck I am leaving for paragon tomorrow am so Will
be off the net for the weekend. If you have problems mail me or post and I will get back to you monday.

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html

·
Registered
829 Posts
Not all Samurai's have them though!

Rodney C
Money Pit: 1985 CJ7 302 V8, T18, D20, D30, AMC20, SOA, Shackles Reversed, 35" BFG AT's, Fiberglass Tub & Front End, And, And, And.........

G

·
I took mine off with the pony conversion and put a filter on the end of the hose form the gas tank.

Don't force it, just get a bigger hammer.

·
Registered
829 Posts
If you hook the charcoal canister up than you might have better gas mileage, form burning gas vapour from the gas tank!

Rodney C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.