Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few requests to see a few more pics, so here you go.
Let me know if there is something specific you want to see or questions you have. There are little mods everywhere that might need some explanation. Most of the pics are up to date except for the clean chassis shots (but nothing changed too much there except for dirty somewhat now).

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Thats the cleanest engine bay I have ever seen in a jeep.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
man, all that clean and fancy work all over the Jeep, and you have a hose lamp holding the Tach on???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
man, all that clean and fancy work all over the Jeep, and you have a hose lamp holding the Tach on???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A clean, simple, functional great answer to hold on that Tac, and it's stainless steel too boot!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Oooo so many new backgrounds... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, that's a hose clamp. I was going to do a nice bracket but the hose clamp has worked so well, I left it.

Clean....I guess. This last Sunday I washed about 15 lbs of mud off the bottom. Result of 5 minutes in the local obstacle course in a guy's back yard. It was worth it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi

I really like the tire wheel combo...don't see too many with that big wheel...where you able to find deals on them?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was kind of able to find a deal. Still much more $$ than 15". I knew I wanted 18's or 20's. THe best prices I could find were online, even though I had to have them shipped to me and pay the local tire shop to mount and balance, it still came out cheaper online.

I went to local Discount tire and talked to them about mount and balance. Their own "house brand" of wheel was what they offered, (motto), and in 20", the package price was a few hundred cheaper than the online combo. They basically lowered the price on the tires and wheels to get my business.

The nitto tires alone retail for about $340 each, so a complete package price of about 2k was pretty good (I had to sell some stuff to afford them).

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I did put it away dirty on Saturday, but it was all dry by then, so I just had to pick up a few loose chunks that had fallen.

G

·
Just so everyone understands....when I rag on Matt about his garage, I'm doing it in fun...and envy.....

It is one great looking jeep...which is why it needs a good looking garage.....just too bad you didn't go FI....on the jeep that is....

And when you get a chance Matt, I would love to see some pics of the garage (empty)....I'm about 8 weeks away from the demo of mine....

Of course it would help if some of you guys would buy some of my spare parts I have listed in the F/S thread....

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will do a COMPLETE garage post either tomorrow or Thursday. I'll do a quick video clip, and some pics of the details. Maybe it will spark some ideas for things you want to do in your garage.

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
Shouldn't this post be titled "Pnut Gallery"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't this post be titled "Pnut Gallery"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts