Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find black spoke 15X8 wheels with 2&1/2 inch backspacing for my Samauri?

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
My buddy got a set for his wrangler from Town Fair Tire, they were $35 each, no shipping or anything, just had to be ordered. He got them in around 3 days. Have you checked any of your local places? I often wondered why people skip over the locals first, sometimes they'll surprise you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried locals and can't get nothing but 3&3/4 backing and then its 2 week wait and 68.00 each. 4 wheel warehouse is across country and the shipping will eat up what I could save closer by if I could find them. Tried a place in Ackron, Ohio and Wheeling, WV both said 3&3/4 is all they carry. I checked Spidertrax website and maybe I'll order from them. Town Fair Tire doesn't seem to mail order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So did I! got em 39.99 each with free shipping! might order a couple more for the spares!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I got mine here:

http://www.petepaulsen.com/Catalogofwheels/CircleTrack/CIRCLETRACK.htm

15x8 w/ 2" backspace and thicker centers they use on circle track cars. He can custom build any wheel offset or backspace you want.Mine worked out to $46 each delivered. They where raw(no paint) but fully welded(take a look at the welds on your wheels
). I'm trying to score a friends set of 15x10s with 3" backspace for my Toy axles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That free shipping is a rip off, they just turn around and got me for a 20 or 25 $ handling charge, would have worked out to about the same price.
I've got a Tracker rear in my zuke and it's about 4 inches wider than stock with the 3 & 3/4 inch backspaced wheels. It looks like a frog so I've got to set the front out with the 2&1/2" wheels. I'm hoping the extra inch of backspacing and the extra inch wide rim will give me the extra 2" on each side.
Thanks Guys! for all the help.

·
Registered
633 Posts
you could also install wheel spacers on the front. Trail tough has them for about $100 a pair and I think Aftermarket 4x4 has them cheper than that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.