Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pirate 4X4 BBS Is Up & Running Again.
I just jumped over and checked on it, and Lance & crew have the web site and BBS online again, incase anyone is interested.

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets...

G

·
Re: Kamikazi helmets

If there commanding officer tightened the helmet down hard enough the idea of running their plane's into the enemies ships seemed to make sense.
It was all the latest fashion rage.
Who knows, maybe they got-off on the idea of a helmet.
All opinions stated above are to be taken with good humor. If anyone is unable to locate their inner humor, and is offended by the above statements please refer to a local "big-rig" bumper sticker... Dial 1-800-2bi-teme. Damn Kamikazi pilots were just plain rude anyway.

Lee R. Byrd

G

·

whats the link to the bulitan board? when I go to the site it still say's the BB is still down...

Jeff
'83 Toyota long bed
5" lift, YJ front springs

G

·

They were issued by the same guy who put locks on 24HR convenience store doors.
but, really its because it was cold enough up there to freeze the ba**s off a brass monkey.

'90 YJ 4" pro-comp susp. TFI upgrade. 258 "not all of them were bought up by yuppies."

G

·

Hoosier...I'll do just about anything for a laugh...So, one day i asked the guy working at the local 7-11 just why there were locks on the door...and if anyone knew where the key to it was. He told me that if there were an emergency, such as family member in car accident, so that someone could leave immediately and the store would be safe till whoever was covering them could get there. He didnt know where the keys were, though...

-Mike

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Laramie SLT Sport Plus--5.9L 360, auto, 3.92s, antispin, BFG A/Ts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.