Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna get a a slip on for my ex and i wanna know if anyone could tell me which of these pipes would be the best to get. the white bros e series......pro circuit... or the yoshimura.

· Registered
2,226 Posts
if your going to get a pipe, at least spend the extra money and get the darn header especially with all the gains you get from it for 100$...it depends on your budget really, if I were you, Iwould go for the yoshi pipe because it works the 400 all around, especially mid but comes with a cost...... the pro circut is great low and mid pipe and that would be your best bet, its not too expensive, and is a great pipe, look for a good deal around 375 or less possibly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did u gut the stock exaust yet? I bet there is a better place to spend that much money on the quad. Could your suspension use any work?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had both the yoshi and the white brothers on my 400 but i found that my favorite pipe with the most power gain was the lrd.... and i would go for the full system, i think it is the best for the money.

· Registered
237 Posts
The best pipe that I have used on my 400EX is the Bills Pipe. I have also used the LRD and Big Gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.