Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
lol willys

anytubeing under the truck wouldnt last a day, well yeah I guess it would.

ive smashed dented bent packed with dirt. ughhhhhh hmm and that was when my exhaust dumped just behind the cab.

anyways thats a good lookn rig

Evan

·
Registered
7,863 Posts

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
yeah I knew what you meant,

anything kid of exhaust behind the rear tire is in bad place, my trucks is just baeraly sticking out past the side of truck just behind the rear tire and I have managed to bend it makeing junk out of the mandrell bends. hmmmm maybe it doesnt stick out any.

Evan

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jekyl, this is my second set of BFG A/T. I had 265's on my old yukon, and these are 285's. I love them. I couldn't be happier. I dont go offroading alot, but if i did, i would have done a M/T
Willys, yes that is the stock exhaust tip for Borla. The tip doesnt stick that far out, it really isnt in the way. If i did hardcore wheeling, i can see it gettting in the way.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
oh,soya'll dont like my pipes eh? that have survived thus far so I"m pretty happy with them....I"ll never put them here again though.perhaps stacks.....no not liekly, but they will dump fairly soon in the future

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have seen the same color 2dr tahoe not sure about the year though in my town. Everyone comes up to me and says dude, i saw you driving like an hour ago. No you didnt. Really, cause i could have sworn it was you.... Did it have fireman plates? I think so....... Solves the problem right there, im not a fireman, i would like to be, but im not.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.