Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We here at Jardine Exhaust just completed the fit-up for our exhaust for the 2001 TJ. Please see attached picture. One question I have is, do 2000 TJ mufflers have a flange like the 2001 or are they a slip fit like the 1999? I guess I can only post one picture at a time so it looks like I'll have two more right behind this one.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O.K. let me work on these pictures a little so that you can actually see them when they post. Let me just say that we tried to place the muffler so that you had the most possible clearance for longer control arm lifts. There is about 2" of clearance to the gas tank for tank skid plates. There is about 2" of clearance to the shock also. The tailpipe hanger bracket was also angled toward the front of the TJ so that rock crawlers can cut the tailpipe back past the first angle in the gas tank. Can anyone tell me if the 2000 TJ muffler attaches with a flange like the 2001 or a slip-fit like the 1999. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.