Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture showing how 31x10.5 tires fit on my YJ with a stock suspension. Yes, they do rub the fenders when I articulate, and they do rub the leaves when I steer. They have too many benefits to really care about the problems though!

My Jeep is just a leaky submarine in disquise

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, the picture wouldn't go through. I made a website for my 4x4 and published it a few hours before the computer crashed and I lost it all...
South Bay Misfits Adventure Team is the 4x4 club's homepage and my Jeep is the only one in the "Member's Rigs" section so far. I also have the racing seat and 5-point harness install covered. The Snorkel adaption to my Weber 38, and that Heavy Duty Hitch Bumper featured so far.... Tell me what you think!

My Jeep is just a leaky submarine in disquise

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have 31x10.5 BFG AT KOs on my stock '89 Yj too. It has aftermarket rims so they don't hit the leaves but they did chew the rubber fender flares. I got a 1" body lift to save the flares, but the tires did the dammage before I got to put it on. Anyone want the 1" lift? I'm in Los Angeles. I'd love to put Sahara TJ fender flares on if anyones has a set to spare.
Tas
'89 Yj, I6, AX-15, Flowmaster, Euro Tail-lights.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts