Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for some links to CJs ( hopefully CJ5s!) wearing YJ fender flares..

anyone got a link?

also, are YJ sahara flares wider than regular YJ flares?

thanks!!

OzarkJeep
NW Arkansas

·
Registered
808 Posts
Well, his name is elusive, and he is a Marine. So you have to look real hard to see the jeep pic. The link must camo'd into the page. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
He might have got some of CJDaves moonguys to do the paint.

G

·
As far as I know, all YJ Wrangler flares are the same size. There are aftermarket manufacturers (eg. Bushwacker, Xenon, etc.) that make wider-than-stock flares to cover up those wide tires.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been tol dthat afew times now, all YF flares are the same, thats cool, they are 2 inches wider than My CJ flares, I just want to see a pic of them on a CJ, i held them up to the fenders yesterday, and the fit is strange, Ive got to cut a lot of fender or alot of Flare, I want to see some options!!!

Cmon guys!!!

OzarkJeep
NW Arkansas

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
get off me!!!actually guys after i looked at the jeep pic for a bit, i realized that you couldn't see the flares...(they were under a wall of mud)and bfeller.....just come see the jeep! you are right up the road...
actually i put them on my fiberglass tub, and i am pretty sure that the tub is yj anyway... but the front clip is cj...... and they fit fine..looks nice too.. it covers the body lift

~~Elusive~~
it's sort of still a cj thingy....

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok , maybe im a DA, I cant find the pic!

I cant find a website, nothing...

ridicule me, beat me, whip me, please dont take my new wide flares...

Elusive, where do I see the mud covered CJYJ Fiberglass thing you drive?

OzarkJeep
NW Arkansas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.