Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I finally got the pictures developed, here is the custom built 10" sub box i'm selling along with the Stepside Bumper, I made sure to include the shot of the small ding in the bumper. I'm sure I wont post the pics right but as always, "The Kid" will probably post them again..haha

-Ryan S- 1994 Chevy Z-71 TwoTone Navy/Silver, 33in BFG Mud Terrains. Custom Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. K&N system. Custom Kenwood/Rockford Fosgate system, two 12" Rockford HE subs.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumper pic #1...

-Ryan S- 1994 Chevy Z-71 TwoTone Navy/Silver, 33in BFG Mud Terrains. Custom Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. K&N system. Custom Kenwood/Rockford Fosgate system, two 12" Rockford HE subs.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pic #2

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pic #3

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here ya go....

"The Surgeon General Never Said Anything About Smoking a Ford"/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is the bumper for a stepside or fleetside? the pic just made it look longer than the stepside it's sitting on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is for stepside. It came off the truck its sitting on. The only difference between the stepside bumper vs. fleetside bumper is the little part on the top of the bumper that sticks up. Ths stepside's is shorter and the fleetside's is longer. (length of tailgate I believe).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.