Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep on trying with the pics. With the towhook into the ground a lift crosses my mind...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Yup, lift is a must have item. I would go with no less than 3" but if I were you (and I was once LOL) I would look more into the 5" range.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And probably the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
LOL, Your to funny man. I really do love the yard though. Nice lookin woman, suppose you don't wanna trade her for my lift though, eh? LMAO, just kidding man. What is the deal with the dirt piles, you guys just get your house built and that is the residules or what? I loved it when I did the basement work on my house and had some big dirt piles to drive on in the yard, had the kids all freaked out one day, they thought I was gonna tip the jeep over driving around on it. Was way to funny.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest: The neighbours across the street had their faces against the windows when I did that. I told the girl I was gonna do something she might disapprove off, but I had to... She made the pictures, and had fun with the gagging neighbours.
I like her looks also and no, she isn't for trade (not even for a lift with all the pitman arms adjustable bars, brakelines, SYE, doublejoints, whatever). It's good there's a big puddle, otherwise I wouldn't post her picture (LOL). She also has a great character.
The sand is from the new basement and I will need most of it to level out the yard around the house. We put a new part behind the house. It's the right part (grey door) on the very first picture that's on the avatar for now. The small pile is some debris that has to be removed (but no time, busy building and installing).
When the hole was dug this summer, I was playing/practising by driving in and out in 4 low. The dragline had to use its shovel to climb out of it. Too bad I don't have pics of that, but I did it when the girl wasn't at home (guess why).

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Cool. What makes you think a big puddle is going to slow me down, I have a lifted jeep you know. LOL. That is the one thing about all my basement work that I wish I had done, PICS. Was to busy actualy doing the work and didn't have a digital camera so blew it off. Really wish I hadn't though because it would have been excellent in my new businees portfolio. Oh well, if hindsight were foresight, we'd all be billionares.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're welcome anytime, you'll recognize the place... The girl is capable of taking care of her own, so I'm not concerned
I've made (and still am taking) tons of old fasioned pics to remind me of what I did with my time and to prevent me from drilling lines or drains and make a mess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.