Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need more help. this is the only pic thats under 100k file size and it won't let me proceed with any of the other pics. anyhow this is my son Wyatt and richard's son Dan after the Sat night dinner.

EFI67JEEPSTER
what you call an oil leak is my anti-rust dispenser.
postal jeeps are good, for parts!
67 3/4 ton jeepster
It's a Jeepster thing-build one you'll understand

Attachments

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Open the pictures you have with the program associated with .jpeg files (could be Internet Explorer, my wife has some bobo-ware loaded that's preventing me from testing). Choose "File" from the toolbar, then "Save As". You might have an advanced setings button or it may be there by default, but save it using a lower resolution (quality). You'll have to play with it a bit to figure out what resolution will get you below the 100k limit. OR you can email them to me, I'll copy them to the web, and post a link.

Caver Dave
'68 Jeepster SW
225 & 3spd
Vintage Jeeps(ters) have Character,
new Jeeps just have payments.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'd like you to e-mail me your pics regardless of size. I'll e-mail you mine when I get them (especially the trail ride). I'll also try to post them.
Patrick

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Patrick,
I can actually hear your voice when I read your posts. You write just like you talk.
RQ

Richard Queen
PROUD! member of the EASTERN CHAPTER!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Patrick,
I can actually hear your voice when I read your posts. You write just like you talk.
RQ

Richard Queen
PROUD! member of the EASTERN CHAPTER!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as soon as I get home from here I will e-mail them, I'm at families house. thanks for the help. Aaron

EFI67JEEPSTER
what you call an oil leak is my anti-rust dispenser.
postal jeeps are good, for parts!
67 3/4 ton jeepster
It's a Jeepster thing-build one you'll understand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts