Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
"As I was told by a wise Zooker a while back, 'Everyone orders from Glenn...once.'" OUCH!

But, I have to agree as I never even got that far. I tried for a while to get something from them but eventually gave up.

It seems some people are the first to jump on the "bitch about the competitors" bandwagon but fail to see their own faults? Glenn, you've got KILLER products but work on your customer service! If you need some more employees hire them. If you need better employees fire the ones you got. I'm not asking to be flamed; I'm just stating it as I see it.

Give it to me; I'll break it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
ive tried calling them 30 times in the past 2 days alone o well lose some lose some
see ta quent

88 zuki,s/r,header,1600,locked in the rear and weber carb. with mitsu seats and 2"inch pipe
87 zuk spoa (new project)
IF GOD IS YOUR CO-PILOT SWAP SEATS

·
Registered
738 Posts
You'll get a better responce from RR if you use E-mail.

rollerskate
(That's what I was told my Samurai resembles)/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Just buy from Tim at NCO. He's the best vendor I've dealt with/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif!

Give it to me; I'll break it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dang where is glenn when you really need' em?????!!!!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried about 20 times to reach RRO today, but I just can't get him. I need some parts for my ARB locker. It seems like he is losing money, because I called Tim at NCO and I will just wait until he can get it. RRO needs to get it together; there tech line doesn’t work either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.