Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my banshee before i ripped it down to restore it...i will post a new pic when i am done with it.

"Loofer"
'88 Banshee /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey loofer. thats a cool looking banshee. what's wrong with it? from the pic it looked fine. well can't wait to see it when you are done.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there isnt much wrong with it i am just a perfectionist and want it to look the best. I need new plastic cause the rear was broken in a crash so i want to change the color. I also had the engine out to do a top-end so it was pretty much disasembled so i just went for it. also my wiring harness needed to be reshrink wrapped so i took that off too..from there everything came off. i will be sand blasting the frame next week..then to the powdercoater and start the reassembly.

"Loofer"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thats kinda what i did. see my friend had a old 4-wheeler. and he sold it for about $200.i bought it and completly redone it. everything i could do to it i did. i got done with it at the first of august and i started in about middle of may. i spent about 2,500 on repairs and now i got a perfect fourwheeler. not really. so keep it up man.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Loofer, i just sent ya some pics of my Banshee.

I wanna know how you are getting pics under 50k?> Is it cuz of the far distance?

Its almost impossible for me to get pics under ORCs 50K requirement.

-cleartoy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Cleartoy, i am not really sure how i am getting such small files. i recently jsut scanned a bunch of pics on a friends scanner and the predicted file size was a lot higher than the actual file size. the scanner i used was not that good of a unit but it did the job, although some of my pics are rather fuzzy, oh well i am just glad i have some pics to share now.

"Loofer"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im just wondering how or if i can reduce my file sizes, cuz i typically have like 64k-76K sometimes more.

Im using a Sony Mavica digital camera, that records on 3.5" floppies, and uses jpeg format.

-cleartoy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cleartoy;
I have a sony mavica also and I can take pics from 31k on up.
I plan on updating my page soon with the latest pics with my new swingarm and shocks soon. To give you an idea..... here is a pic of Angela Moore's new helmet that I just finished. It was taken with a Sony mavica FD83 at standard quality and 640x480 resolution. Its file size is at 40.8k If you have any photo editing programs you can normally crop out and/or downsize a photo to help also.
Hope this helps

walter
Banshee370(connecticut)
88 banshee
99 quadbuddy
95 Ram 4x4SLT

http://members.xoom.com/banshee370/

http://www.kandkatv.com

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cleartoy- i forgot to mention i also cropped my pics so they were smaller..

"Loofer"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.