Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I love being a mechanic and working on vehicles. Especially when I learn something new about them. That is one reason I try to read every post on here I can to see what you people can teach me. I have been working as a HMMWV mechanic(and other various military vehicles) for 4.5 years and would love to work for GM as a tech.

KID As for UTI, I had 4 friends going there when I was attending DeVry(another good school for you interested in electronics) and they were learning so much I was jealous. The training is very comprehensive and thourough. And this ws at the Phoenix campus(a great place to live). I would love to be able to go there, but I have a wife and daughter I am supporting now that require a lot of attention. Maybe GM will pay me to go to their tech school in a couple years....

88 crewcab w/38's. For sale.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I had another friend in Phoenix going to Motorcycle Mechanics Institue and he was learning quit a bit there as well. I looked at it, but reenlisted again. Looks like a decent school.

88 crewcab w/38's. For sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.