Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm sitting in the living room, watching Letterman, minding my own business, and I hear this pffffffft! noise. My dog jumps up, turns around and takes a whiff and "click, click, click, click", she trots off to the kitchen, where I hear a whump, as she lays down under the table. Oh, my gawd, then the smell hits me, she had let off a six and a half cubic foot gasser that would knock a buzzard off a shiz wagon at a hundred feet out. I guess it's a payback, and she knows it, 'cause every time I let one off, she runs and hides.

Sorry, just had to share that one with you. Now, where did I put that air freshener spray?

RoosteR
I love the smell of two-stroke in the morning.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah right, got nowhere to ride this weekend, our park is still closed, pending finalization on the insurance policy. Guess I'll go out and detail the YZ some more, by the time I'm done, the paint will be worn off the frame, and the plastic will be as thin as Seran Wrap.

RoosteR
I love the smell of two-stroke in the morning.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.