Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15 Gallon Gas Tank $325.00
15 Gallon Gas Tank w/New OEM Fuel Gauge Sender $349.00

Anyone got one yet? I would like to see a pic of one installed. I flipped throw my factory manual, but I didn't see the capacity of the stock tank anyone know it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
10 gallons.

Scott Whitmore
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality." Dalai Lama

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am more interested in their aluminum replacement dashes!! It looks fanatastic (its on their interior parts page)!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had called petro a few weeks back and these were just about to go into production. They sounded like a good deal. I think the cost also included a integrated skid plate too. But, alas, I couldnt wait so I ordered a new one from Suzuki. same price and no shipping.But- these are going to sell nicely in the North East.
Here's a odd one though- i know factory is supposed to be 10 gallons, so why I am I only getting 8 into the tank?

dbenj
88.5 zook, mini mudders, 2"shackles,Thorley Header,K&N,Pony Carb,GM Alt,custom ski bumper,yankee off road hood latches.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Simple, most sammies have an insane reserve. On mine, when it hits empty, I still have almost 2 gallons left. Past "E" there are two very small dots. When I get to the bottom dot, I'm empty.

It used to scare riders when they thought I was out of gas and I kept driving!

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
dbenj,how many rocks and stumps have you hit lately.I have seen tanks loose 2 to 5 gallons capacity due to dents.Just a thought,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.