Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good "CUSTOM FIT" truck box for a pathfinder? I can't seem to find anyone who makes a good "LIGHT" box that will properly fit the rear pathfinder dimension's without having to build one myself.
Any Idea's???

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I have similar plans also, but I just thought there might be something out there I haven't seen "Truck-Box" that is?
Thanks!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been looking for a special made box to fit in my pathfinder for some time and I have never been able to find one for nissans in general. I ended up building one myself. I am kind of glad that I built it myself because I made mine hella custom.

RuedPath

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was Lund that made some really nice ABS plastic boxes that fit behind the rear wheel well in suv's but as usual they made it for every kinda truck except nissan. it figures huh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a big 10-4 on that one!
Well I guess it's time to grab some 1/8" aluminum and build one myself, that's the easy part it's the geeting off my ass to go & do it which is the hard part???
Thanks for the reply's guy's!

Chris J.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts