Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a c200 rear axle drum to drum, a r180 front end. both open with 4:37 gears. i have a stock camshaft for a 86.5 / 87 2.4 liter engine. Factory 99 frontier alloy wheels 15x7. factory torsion bars, soon to have superlift control arms, another front end r200 with 4:63's, hubs, brakes, calipers, cv joints and all that good stuff. let me know if interested..........very fare pricing may even trade for other parts. located in central florida but will deliver any where in the south
ad a hopped up motor: camshaft,decked block, jet hot coated doug thorley header, 5 speed tranny transfercase to that list.
I decided I am going all out. It's time for me to play with the big boys. make offers on almost all major components.....

G

·
Hey Mike, I was just curious to know what you wanted for those Headers and would you ship outside the US???
Sounds like were "GO BIG or GO HOME" glad to here it!!!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the header is for a inline 4 banger ...sorry I did not mention that earlier.

G

·
That's okay I knew it wasn't going to fit mine but I may know of someone who'd be interested, that's if you'll ship outside the US and the price is right for him?
I don't know for sure but I'll ask him tonight?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
I have a 2wd 92' PU with a K24 engine will the headers work for my truck and also how much would you be willing to sell them for?
Kevin

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gentlemen i would like to sell the motor complete but i understand the interest in the header. i am asking 300 us dollars plus shipping for the header. it was made for the 2.4 liter inline 4 banger with dual plugs. it has been ceramic coated by jet hot (have reciepts) as far as other motors go i can not gaurentee it will fit. i will ship it anywhere in the world. there is a great motor to go with it so i am open to bulk buying (that means i am lazy and would like to sell the whole thing just to be done with it)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's a d21 hardbody throttle body . how much of the drivtrain do you want? waterpump to tailshft or to the drum brakes?
make me a fair offer and i will give you a fair answer. let me know exactly what parts you want. also if you want it
shipped, delivered or pick up? i live in central florida.

G

·
Hi gator24. how many miles/run time on the headers? Sounds real interesting if still available.
I have that engine on my 84 KC 4x4.

720s Forever

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have about 25000 miles on them they have a baked in clay on them it should be able to be removed. but they have not turned blue or have rust on them. when i first had them on my timing was way off and they were glowing red i thought for sure they would blue but that jet hot is the greatest.sned me an e-mail address and i will send you a picture of the motoer out of the truck before it went in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts