Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P/S seat to D/S in \'95 yj?

Any thing says I can't swap my passenger seat to my driver's side. I never have passengers and my 280lb butt has pretty much worn my seat out. Figured this would be cheaper til I can order some PRP's.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Re: P/S seat to D/S in \'95 yj?

In a CJ the mountings are different but the seats are the same and no problem to swap. Bet it's the same for a YJ.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts

Yeah, I swapped YJ seats into my CJ. They went right in as I recall. Driver and passenger side seats are the same. Brackets are different but seats are the same.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

Correct me if I am wrong but if you have reclining seats the handle will be on the right side for the passangers seat and left for driver, Small inconvience for the $ savings I would say!!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
reclining seats

[/ QUOTE ]

And why in the world would you have reclining seats in a Jeep? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Must be some new fangled TJ thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

Actualy my 95 had them in it as well, but one was broken!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

Well my 87 YJ has them!!!!!! reclining that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
They do come in handy,,,, One of these days I might tell you the Bear story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

And no THAT,,, is not the reason for the reclining seats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts