Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you ever pull up to a gas pump with your soft top and turn your back for two seconds only to find the gas jockey scraping his squeegee across your plastic windows? This used to happen all the time. Now I have a solution. I created a set of simple clear stickers that attach directly to the inside of your plastic windows. They come in two styles: 1.)A squeegee with the universal 'circle with a line through' or 2) "NEVER SQUEEGEE PLASTIC WINDOWS" with the universal 'circle with a line through'
Please send email if you are interested in a set of three stickers - style of your choice

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I'd be interested in a few. But do they really work?

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifEat, Sleep, JEEP/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
"James and the Giant Jeep"
1993 Wrangler 4.0/5spd, Herculined Interior, D44 w/Detroits and 4.56 soon to go in SOA

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sounds like a great idea...unfortunately, the only chance you got for a guy cleaning your windows in NYC might be a bum who will use water from the East River and yesterday's newspaper. But it's the effort that counts, so I will usually throw them some change or a cold brew.

'84 CJ-7, 4.2, 3.5" Lift, 31's, YJ tub, TR upgrade, Moser 1 piece, LED's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a good idea,but were did you ever find a place where they still clean your windows for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not had it happen since I followed thru on the sticker idea. It doesn't mean that I don't remind them not to do 'squeege' when I have a chance, but I like to think that it still works. Sometimes, it isn't the guy who first approaches you to fill your Jeep - it's the other guy from across the lot who thinks that he is helping his co-worker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts