Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed the Islamic terrorists, who hate our guts and want to kill us, do not like to be called "Towel Heads", because the item they wear on their head is not actually a towel, but is in fact a small folded sheet.

Therefore, from now on please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance in this delicate matter.

And God Bless America. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif

·
Registered
594 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif

·
Registered
630 Posts
man this board just gets funner and funner every day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/RockOn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yourock.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Jim, just one thought of advise for you. Stay away from Convenience Stores and Airport Taxi's (all Taxi's in Chicago).

How about a 9/11 run at Rockport again?

Now don't ask me why that all comes together in my head, given the original post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lets do Rockport on 9/11/05, it's a Thursday but does that matter?

Greg? Joel? Jim? It was just the four of us last year. All are welcome but I would like to repeat that ride for some reason.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked!.....you're normally so well behaved!

[/ QUOTE ]

What did I do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lets do Rockport on 9/11/05, it's a Thursday but does that matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like a good idea, but WAY too far off for me to make plans. Bring it up again in a month.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,,,, we just callem ******** around here!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif

Remind me to ask you some day if you know he difference between a ,,"pull start,,,push start,,, and kick start /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"*******" and "rughead" are also derogatory. You should use "little sheet head" so that they don't get angry at us.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
"*******" and "rughead" are also derogatory. You should use "little sheet head" so that they don't get angry at us.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am angered by your comments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I have been informed the Islamic terrorists, who hate our guts and want to kill us, do not like to be called "Towel Heads", because the item they wear on their head is not actually a towel, but is in fact a small folded sheet.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
If they didn't wear the towel on their head - they wouldn't have anything to wipe their "---" with, or wrap their food in. It's a dual purpose thing.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif
Thanks Jim.
You bringath the funnay today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/RockOn.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts