Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!! Gave my final presentation last night, and it's out for summer, baby. Bring on the B's of summer. Beaches, Babes, Bars, Buffett, and a coupla Beers. ...except for you midwest guys, you can't have the Beaches. /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Time to get out to the garage and those TJ flares, and the new springs! Woohoo!!!

Sorry to take up bandwidth this morning, but I'm just happy to be out for the summer. I know some of you can relate. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I don't look at another schoolbook until September! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

Have a good day SWB BBS.
Pete /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

88 YJ - trails/beach trips only!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
79 4WD F250-hauler/tower of my toys
70 Jaguar E-type - the best car England ever made. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
90 Honda CRX - Daily pavement-pounder. 42 MPG. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LEVE, that was a good one. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Leave it to a Jeep guy to find a way to build his own beach. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif I guess I just wasn't thinking of all the possibilities. Must be that east coast arrogance I keep hearing about. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Good luck to you guys still takin' those exams, it'll be over soon. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Pete

88 YJ - trails/beach trips only!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
79 4WD F250-hauler/tower of my toys
70 Jaguar E-type - the best car England ever made. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
90 Honda CRX - Daily pavement-pounder. 42 MPG. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.