Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
deal fell through, oh well, it would have been nice, looks like i'm going to have to make my blue truck last through the winter.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
WHy not ask what he would sell it to you for? That way you can find out how much he really hates the dude thats boinking his little girl. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Hey now. I'm not the only one that was thinking this same thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
594 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
WHy not ask what he would sell it to you for? That way you can find out how much he really hates the dude thats boinking his little girl. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif

·
Registered
484 Posts
with 152 on the clock and rusted through cab corners and are ya sure it just needs an intake gasket

the thing is on its last 40-50k of motor life(assuming that whatever symptoms he is assuming will be fixed by the intake gasket arent some other problem), cab corners rusted through is only the beginning of its future body issues

at best the truck is in POOR condition....and BECAUSE its your g/f's dad, you should politely decline to buy it---unless he gives it to ya for like $1500--no way i'd offer even close to $3900 for it

no need to piss him off, but if you get the truck you will feel ripped off in the end

.02 passed to ya

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
usually on that model chevys it is the intake gasket leaking.
coolant at the front and rear corners, or oil at the back?
do one a week at work.
a fairly easy job in a pickup, much more PITA in a van.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts