Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let you guys know, the jeep chick wants to LIFT, thats right, lift her Tracker.. I know it's not a jeep, but she wants to lift it, with swampers! lol Heaven!

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms; cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
You know, I can honestly say I've never seen a coffin on Boggers before...

85 CJ-7 258/T176/D300 Scout D44s F&R with Lock-Rites and 4.56 gears. 4" springs with lift shackles 36" SS TSL Radials Hella Rallye 4000s for guiding small planes into the woods

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Wreck the tracker, get a Jeep.

(What my sister did.)

The best way to gaurantee a wreck is to roll it.
Trackers roll real easy. (Once again, my sister did it.)
Just a get a stack of people in the back, all w. seatbelts on. Get them totaly hammered. (Can't sue you because they can't remeber.) Then make a sharp turn and break.

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
She wants to lift it, well, you can do a mix of what she wants & they folks here suggest, take it out, put a jack under the side & lift it up until it rolls over a hill /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

Hey, at least she's in the spirit of things. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Have a happy Jeepin' Weekend!
-Mel

http://www.in2jeeps.com

·
Registered
424 Posts
HAHA, i say flip it too, my mom told me to get a tracker, i was like, HELL NO!!!, just flip it, get her a jeep, she will repay you greatly =). Well, have fun flipping it, hehehe. Peace
andrew

1978 CJ-7 amc 360, T-18, D44 rear w/ detroit, 3.5 lift, 32 BFG mudds.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I came across some kids last weekend that flipped their (parents?) Grand Cheroke Laredo and was surprized at how little damage was done to it, So maybe you better roll it down a mountain using Mel's approach. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Donnie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey now!
My personal favorites will always be our Jeeps, but I have a Samurai also(not quite as a tracker, but close) you would not believe what you can do with Samurai,Tracker,Sidekick to make it a impressive little offroad vehicle! I know if I would not have seen it with my own two eyes I'd have never guessed it!Go check it out on the Suzuki forum,but be careful,I don't think they like Jeepers much.I think it's Jeep envy.
And sorry to say,upgrades and aftermarket parts are much cheaper than for those vehicles than they are for Jeeps. We call my Samurai the Cheap Jeep lol.
Just my two cents,
Amy
Ps. How do you change your username?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh man, everyone wants me to flip it? Yes I know it's not a jeep, that's why I'm not driving it :) SHe knows I'm lifting the TJ, and she's making into a competition. I told her it'd look like a rollerskate. Guys Not everyone can drive a jeep, she bought this to replace her eclipse, and her funds were limited, and she raped who she bought it from. So thats at least a bit better. I have seen some nice flexing from samurai's though. Next I can talk her into the minivan deal so I can keep my jeep forever!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA. I think its cool though, how many girls are out lifting their vehicles?

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms; cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts