Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Speaking of Job openings......(semi post Hijack)

my company is hiring all sorts of engineers (EE, ME, Manuf., Indust.)

locations mostly in Peoria IL, and Rockisland IL...theres other stuff near Milwaukee as well

PM me if you want info

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
WOW a jobs listing on the SWB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My company is looking for a good UPW Tech. , maybe a couple of them. You will need to relocate in the Phoenix area.

If you don't know what a UPW tech is then you ain't one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Awesome.
I know the market is crazy right now. And if you guys would like to see a "job opening" sticky I would be glad to hash it with Jim.
BUT........
There had better be
#1 a BUNCH of them
#2 more tending to "your own" posts than in the for sale section.

I would like to see it myself and pirate has one that has worked too.

My $.02 if it went up and people didn't clean out the ad's where jobs were taken it would get axed in a minute.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would like that too, I work for a company (Raytheon) that employees over 100,000 people world wide. Trust me there is plenty of job opportuities in all kinds of job markets. Everything from Engineering to Accounting to Management.
I know there is a lot of current and Prior Military on here and Raytheon loves them!! Most of our workforce is Prior Military

So how many people are actually looking for a job or at least open to the idea?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodpost.gif

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm not sure that will work anymore, Dave. You can't edit your posts after a short period of time anymore, if I'm not mistaken. Not sure how long, though. Maybe that could be adjusted or something.

·
Registered
786 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I would like that too, I work for a company (Raytheon) that employees over 100,000 people world wide. Trust me there is plenty of job opportuities in all kinds of job markets. Everything from Engineering to Accounting to Management.
I know there is a lot of current and Prior Military on here and Raytheon loves them!! Most of our workforce is Prior Military

So how many people are actually looking for a job or at least open to the idea?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodpost.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoot, count me in, although I would imagine any Raytheon/tech skills I may have posessed are about 20 years out of date. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
If any of you have contacts with Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Bar in Key West, let me know. I'm looking for free relocation, free housing (nothing special, just a nice place to sleep) and a job working at the bar from 12 noon til probably around 3pm, then I'll hang out and drink a few top shelf margaritas and smoke a stogie from the Key West cigar company,,,,,I know its a long shot, but it never hurts to ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I'll have my people call your people...maybe we could work a time share thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.