Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
WOW a jobs listing on the SWB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My company is looking for a good UPW Tech. , maybe a couple of them. You will need to relocate in the Phoenix area.

If you don't know what a UPW tech is then you ain't one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Awesome.
I know the market is crazy right now. And if you guys would like to see a "job opening" sticky I would be glad to hash it with Jim.
BUT........
There had better be
#1 a BUNCH of them
#2 more tending to "your own" posts than in the for sale section.

I would like to see it myself and pirate has one that has worked too.

My $.02 if it went up and people didn't clean out the ad's where jobs were taken it would get axed in a minute.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would like that too, I work for a company (Raytheon) that employees over 100,000 people world wide. Trust me there is plenty of job opportuities in all kinds of job markets. Everything from Engineering to Accounting to Management.
I know there is a lot of current and Prior Military on here and Raytheon loves them!! Most of our workforce is Prior Military

So how many people are actually looking for a job or at least open to the idea?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodpost.gif

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm not sure that will work anymore, Dave. You can't edit your posts after a short period of time anymore, if I'm not mistaken. Not sure how long, though. Maybe that could be adjusted or something.

·
Registered
786 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I would like that too, I work for a company (Raytheon) that employees over 100,000 people world wide. Trust me there is plenty of job opportuities in all kinds of job markets. Everything from Engineering to Accounting to Management.
I know there is a lot of current and Prior Military on here and Raytheon loves them!! Most of our workforce is Prior Military

So how many people are actually looking for a job or at least open to the idea?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodpost.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoot, count me in, although I would imagine any Raytheon/tech skills I may have posessed are about 20 years out of date. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
If any of you have contacts with Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Bar in Key West, let me know. I'm looking for free relocation, free housing (nothing special, just a nice place to sleep) and a job working at the bar from 12 noon til probably around 3pm, then I'll hang out and drink a few top shelf margaritas and smoke a stogie from the Key West cigar company,,,,,I know its a long shot, but it never hurts to ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.