Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...remember "The Rat Patrol" TV series? I was just curous because I was just playing around on Ebay and the Rat Patrol came to mind and I did a search.... I swear they have everything over there. When I was a kid I loved that show, loved the jumping Jeeps with 50 caliber machine guns blazing,,, Do they still have the show in syndication? I haven't seen that show in years and would love to see it. Are there any shows out there that you haven't seen in years that you really enjoyed watching as kids (or adults), a few of my favorites were the Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, and that show where the scientists got shrunk and were tiny, Land of the Giants or something like that (most of these were in re-runs when I watched them, but I loved them anyway.

82 Scrambler/360/T5/D300/4" SUA/AMC20/Rear Discs/Somers Bros Axles/D30/3:73's/Lockrite Lockers.
2001 Bare Stock Trendy Jeep Sport (everyday driver)
Smithville, Texas
Member TX4X4 Cyber Club

G

·
How long ago was that show... How old are you?

JR
'94YJ,4cyl,33SX's,Locked F/R,NV4500,Soon to come:Wagoneer 44 Scout 44 & spools

G

·
KERRYP step away from the beer!!!!!!!
j/j
bob

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 83 CJ-7 /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif IF YOU AREN'T LIVIN' ON THE EDGE YOU'RE TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM!

Quitcher Whinin' /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
I do remember that show... wow I was about 5 years old and
it was great seen those jeeps jumping around without braking anything, my dad had a cj-3b in those days and I cant imagine him doing that with his. I guess those were the Hummers of those days....YEAH I KNOW I GETTING OLD..
JUNIOR

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, well i'm not that much of an old fart, I'm only 37...gimme a break /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif, The show was fluff, I guess even at a young age I liked Jeeps though, and I always loved war type movies and tv shows so I watched it /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.

82 Scrambler/360/T5/D300/4" SUA/AMC20/Rear Discs/Somers Bros Axles/D30/3:73's/Lockrite Lockers.
2001 Bare Stock Trendy Jeep Sport (everyday driver)
Smithville, Texas
Member TX4X4 Cyber Club

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.