Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
trying to make a decission on witch t-case I should get. Yeah I know "ATLAS II" but unfortunately at $4000+ here in oz thats out of my price range.I'm putting a 454 / TH700 into a TJ (lengthened 14")and thinking of running dana 44 front and 60 rear (full width) from a J20.....so the front output neads to be lefthand.What t-case do you guys(or gals)run.....Also whats the deal with "flipping" t-cases....doesn't oil run out the selectors?...ive done some reading and alot of people with Horsepower seem to run dana 18,20 and 300s.....thats why I asked about flipping ...all those cases I can get at a reasonable price....any input would help me out ,
thanks..........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason the ATLAS is so b*&^%y expensive is because I live in Australia and our pathetic dollar is only 54cents US.Man I'd love one but we cant get everything we want(damn)So I just have to settle for second hand....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.