Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking in to buying a Digital Camera. I've been waiting for the prices to get reasonable. I' ve seen a couple that strike my fancy (price range) but still not sure. I'm use to using a old but good 35 mm SLR camera with removable lenses.

I'm looking at either an Olympus D-100 or a Sony Cybershot DSC-S30. Has anyone used these and how would you compare them to a 35 mm. BTW, I do have a good HP 970 Cse photo printer that I've used with my 35 mm prints and a scanner.

Thanks. Bobcat.

I Feel more like I do NOW . . . . Then I did awhile AGO! /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
i got a $50 for sale on 40. still using it.

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

G

·
I used a Sony digital Mavica when I worked for Toyota.... It was the type with the 3.5" floppy drive built in. That way, I could snap inventory pics at work, edit them at home, and bring them back the next day to upload on the company's website.

91 Suzuki Sidekick JX Softtop. K&N Filter, Modified Intake, Aurora 8.5 mm Plug Wires.
http://www.geocities.com/vtecsucks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.