Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OT - Death\'s Brother And Me

Can someone please suggest how to correct my screwed up sleep pattern? I got up at 2pm Tuesday and have been up since, I'm pretty tired. Lesee thats 17 hours awake, whihc is uh, too much by one I think. I don't want to sleeeeep, but I want to sleeeeeep, I can't get up. Maybe I'lll make sum egges. Eggser good, YAWn.

I'm not screwing around I'm serious, I can't be making you peopel tire thingys if I'm sleeping during normal metal shop hours eh?

h e l p m e

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Re: OT - Death\'s Brother And Me

make yourself tired (do physical labor) and go to bed around midnight. after a while you'll slowly fall on a regular schedule.

i go to bed between 11:30pm and 1am and get up at 6:45am every day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

After that physical labor have about two cold beers and that should relax you a bit. the key here is to keep the drinks to a minimum,
or you'll find yourself making those "tire thingys", that for some reason attach to your doors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ahhh, when I had a job....... mmmmm, money....

HEY! [censored] YOU! [censored]!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts

Don't get anyone pregnant. My 2 month old has screwed up my already screwy sleep schedule.

Maybe you could... mow/cut/lay waist/kill/maim/ahnialate the grass for a while. Try using a sledge hammer, that'll wear ya out after a while... lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

DRINK some NYQUIL!!!! then get on computer, in about 10 min. you'll WANT TO SLEEP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Better yet.... Just get the key to the metal shop. That way the "normal hours" wont much matter. If you cant sleep then you can make tire thingys whenever the heck you want, and if the just happen to fit the door, then I guess you can carry and extra spare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.