Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
that is so damn cool..........we need to get layal to shoot my .45-70 gov. and my AK-47 like that.........she'd have a hell of a time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Too cool, but Dial-up warning. this is about 40 megs, but well worth it.

http://tscmachine.com/images/Videos/RoanokeHIGH.wmv

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/Videos/RoanokeHIGH.wmv on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww,,, CRAP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/deal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]

Awww,,, CRAP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/deal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really want to see it, and have the bandwidth and email storage, I'll email it to you... PM Me.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really want to see it, and have the bandwidth and email storage, I'll email it to you... PM Me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Brent... but let me try it from work first. It's probably my dial-up... But for a cool GUN video, I thought I'd try it anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Give it a day... it's not you, the site is having problems.

There are lowres links there too (that don't work at the moment).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya, I think he took it down....

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
I have it on my computer at work.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Can someone host it? I'd like to see it. Sounds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm checking with someone about hosting it. Let me see if he can or has the bandwidth too.

b

·
Registered
344 Posts
It took awhile but it worked finr for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
FINALLY got to see it. Good vid. Just Americans having fun doing what LAW ABIDING CITIZENS can do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

1 - 20 of 34 Posts