Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully no one already posted this. If they did, I am sorry for the double post. Here is the link and the post:

http://board.rrorc.com/Forum6/HTML/000612.html

I just got a message from a friend and fellow offroader.Seems that his son is in a Karate class and they all posted pix on a web site so as to get votes on the best photo.Well,he has a pix with a Jeep in it and since most of the parents of the other kids are treehuggers,they made fun of him and said 4wheel drivers don't use the net and he wouldn't get ANY votes!If you guys don't mind, how 'bout casting a vote for the kid. His is photo #5,I'm sure you won't miss it since it's the only one with a 4WD in the pix! Please be a little patient,because there's lots of pix and it takes a few moments to load. Photo # 5 Here's the address. http://www.ew-karate.com/vote.html
I just thought you guys would be interested.

·
Registered
292 Posts
the kids got my vote and right now he's got 50%of like 850 votes, the closest to him was like 6% hey lets all vote for this kid itll only take a second if you dont want to put your adress and phone just make one up the important thing here is to show his tree huggin friends that jeepers can use the internet, hey someone should put this on the other boards here lets get this kid up to like 6000 votes and i know it can be done, heck everytime i logon there are 400 or so new posts oh and the jeep is pretty cool too its a good picture

if it aint broke, break it so you can learn to fix it

G

·
I just Voted and he is realy kicking some a$$. Jeepers Stick together for sure. Wouldnt get any votes lmfao!!! I copied your post and put it over on the Mid size Board. SCRAM

The moment you are born you start to die so buy A Jeep and play hard!!!!!

It's All Out or Nothing At All!!!!!!!

G

·
Stan I just went over there and voted were blowing the competion away he's got 52% of the vote right now, no one else is even close.Being that they picked on this kid can you imagine what they must have said about the kid in picture #20 who happened to have a older house trailer in the back round of his picture.

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
voted 57% jeeper kick ass and we stick together. That's why I still have a jeep and not somthing else, it's the jeep people
BarrelRoll

97 TJ 30" ko's stock but not for long

G

·
Ya know. I just thought of it. What are tree-huggers doing putting their kids in a place that teaches violence? Is it because they think the instructor (Cinsay?) will also teach them to meditate? Ya know, one with nature kinda thing?

I even saw a couple of kids posing with weapons! These folks are just hypocrits. "Save the owls and the trees. But screw your kid!"

I guess I'm lucky. In SE Texas, the local screaming liberals would be moderate conservatives anywhere else.

OK. I vented. I feel much better now.

Joey

G

·
Like you all said, ya gotta love it. No internet havin 4x4 hillbillies, LOL still at 57%

BentMetal

83CJ7, 258cid - Weber 32/36, Nutter Bypass, TR Ignition Upgrade and more to come.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That's a cool pic!
I almost felt sorry for not voting for one of the others.......NOT!!!!!
Current results.
Picture 1 0 %
Picture 2 0 %
Picture 3 0 %
Picture 4 6 %
Picture 5 57 %
Picture 6 0 %
Picture 7 5 %
Picture 8 0 %
Picture 9 0 %
Picture 10 0 %
Picture 11 0 %
Picture 12 1 %
Picture 13 0 %
Picture 14 0 %
Picture 15 0 %
Picture 16 2 %
Picture 17 1 %
Picture 18 4 %
Picture 19 3 %
Picture 20 0 %
Picture 21 0 %
Picture 22 0 %
Picture 23 0 %
Picture 24 0 %
Picture 25 0 %
Picture 26 0 %
Picture 27 2 %
Picture 28 0 %
Picture 29 2 %
Picture 30 1 %
Picture 31 0 %
Picture 32 0 %
Picture 33 1 %
Picture 34 0 %
Picture 35 0 %
Picture 36 0 %
Picture 37 0 %
Picture 38 0 %
Picture 39 0 %
Picture 40 0 %

Total Votes : 958

"Honestly, I didn't lift the Jeep.
I,um..ah..lowered the axles"

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Gasp! Choke! I can't breathe!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I think I've spent too much time in YUPPIEVILLE./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I wonder how many of those tree huggers have "pavement" SUVs./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Liberal yuppie democrap treehuggers are so predictable that it's almost boring./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif The kid is leading with 57% of the vote. Heh heh heh./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hehe, 60%. That kid must really be STONG, he's kicking that jeep up in the air!!! I might take him trailriding, in case the high lift breaks. j/k, he looks like a really creative kid for the design of the picture, I hope he does well in the class. But I'm kinda scared of that girl in number 7, she looks ready to do some major damage to somebody!

46cj2a beater and pile 0 parts.
75 cherokee parts pile

G

·
Just voted. Our little jeepin buddy is holding strong at 60% right now. YeeeHaaa.

G-Man
If you don't like the way I'm living, you can just leave this long-haired country boy alone.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
He's up to 61% now /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
That'll teach them tree huggers to pick on a fellow Jeepers kid/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
2nd place is a tie at 5%/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

Looks like I graduated to an Enthusiast this post/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Donnie

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.