Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running an Optima (redtop) Battery, and if so how do you like it and was it worth the $$$$?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep, just put it in last week. Got it from Summit Racing. It is nice not having to worry about it(fully sealed, can mount in ANY position)
Later, Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a friend of mine has the yellow top optima he loves it just wanted to let you know that the yellow optima is good too,

TONY(HARDBODY)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! From what I've heard the Optima yellow top is the "Cats Ass" and the heavy-duty battery, but it's also big coin $$$$$?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No! your right $25.00 to $50.00 ain't that big a deal, but I'm up hear in Canada where $125.00 US = about $14,000.00 CDN. The red-top for me is about $200.00 and the yellow is just over $300.00?
$125.00 - $150.00? Must be nice???

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive had an optima red top in my 94 Path for quite some time. Definitely the best battery Ive had yet. My last one was a Trailblazer 925, but the optima is much better. Recharges quicker, and is great for high amp draw vehicles! I definitely recommend it.

Happy Trails
Wade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts