Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Remember this, nobody is inpresed by a show off or a lier but when a modest looking rig shows up and walks all over the trail chins will drop. Don't give the corporations free advertising. What if the product is not that good and other people waste their money on it because of false advertising. Or maybe the product is great and people see you stuck in the mud? That does not help anybodies reputation. I'm outgrew stickers when I outgrew lowered S-10 ten years ago but I think its great when we can speek up for a great product or a great company.

Good luck,
-Jason

93 YJ, 4.0L, Old Man Emu, Advanced Adapters SYE, spicer 4.10 gears, Tom Woods driveshaft,Kennesaw Mtn. tire carrier, Off-Your- Rocker steel panels, ARB bull bar, no winch, no lockers yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
As this thread grows, and it seems destined to. Will someone please keep track of how many anti-sticker folks end their posts with long lists of manufacturers?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.