·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinion\'s on Rusty\'s vs. Rough country YJ 31/2lift

Please give me your feedback from personal experience or what you have heard

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Opinion\'s on Rusty\'s vs. Rough country YJ 31/2lift

Don't know about rusty's, but I have a 3 inch Rouch country on my Toyota, and when they say rough they mean it. The ride is very hard and there is not much articulation from these springs. Hope this helps

Jon
84 Toy,72 CJ5,91 RM125
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

My buddy put one of Rusty's lifts on his Cherokee and it took about a month and a half to finally get all of the pieces. I'd look at a superlift myself. I've had two of them and been real happy. In fact, I run a Wrangler lift on my CJ-7.

My girlfriend said if I spent one more dime on my Jeep she would leave. Man I'm going to miss her!

·
Registered
523 Posts

I would check out BDS. I put the 2" lift on my YJ in SOA. Very well made springs. They really are double tapered. And BDS is the only manufacturer that has a lifetime warranty, I believe. And they are comparable in price to everyone else. If you just want the springs I got mine for $55 a piece, but i didn't need all the brackets that come with the lift. Hope this helps. Wade

76 CJ, well what is left of it! working on my YJ-7. YJ frame, YJ tub, 2" BDS SOA 3/4 ton D44 F and 14FF rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts