Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 DAY ONLY - Don't miss out on this once and a lifetime moving sale including over 50 hodakas -all models, all conditions

10% off all parts and accessories purchased at open house ...an added BONUS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CASH & CARRY

Time -9am -4 pm Saturday 4/18/2009

Location at Strictly Hodaka
3 Seneca Trail
Charlestown- Rhode Island

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refreshments will be served

Here is just a few of what will be available for
open house day!

The 250ED was one that for several years I had loaned to BoJo for the ISDTR this has a new PVL ignition and has won many medals including a gold last year- Fast well taken care of bike

1971 Super Rat ( not in photos) very good condition for a restoration project. low hour bike

1968 Ace 100- 189 miles. good bike but has some bad chrome ( not in photos)

175SL- rough missing front wheel and forks

Many Road Toads and a few (01) Dirt Squirts- some descent some parts bikes

250SL with bright red painted paint and fenders- needs work but did run when parked a few years ago.

1965 Ace 90- was going to keep for myself but... nice bike

Super Combat's- one missing pipe and front wheel assy. The other stored outside for two years but complete ?

250ED roller

2- 250SL projects rough but cheap. One is a white tanker one is a red tanker

Combat Wombat- I was planning on keeping but.. complete good bike

Wombat- Petty fenders but fair bike

Several Dirt Squirt 80's fair to good and project ones also.

250ED - not bad but missing tank- Buy the roller listed above and get the tank ??

I am not sure what else I may find but remember there is a lifelong 10% discount on all parts for the bike you buy as long as you are the owner.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.