Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
I like the superior ones the best, the advantages are rolled splines which are stronger than cut splines, and more importantly, they are the only kit that actually uses the stock AMC 20 axle seals. This means that if you you can go in any Jeep parts place and order an axle seal and it will work. Most other brands use special seals that you have to buy from the manufacturer so if you go this route buy extras to begin with, because when I worked in a shop, I had to turn away a lot of unhappy people cause we didnt have the seal that would work and they were stuck.

· Registered
365 Posts
I don't have alot of experience with axles. Never had one out of the housing; until I recently bought a set of Superior axles for my AMC 20 and installed them. Very thorough instructions. Very heavy axles.
cjdriver, you say these axles use the same seal as OEM on the AMC 20, what about the bearings? Are they also stock?

G

·
I've had Moser's since the early 90s, so I can attest to their durablility. The early style ones I have use stock seals, not sure about the newer ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.