Off Roading Forums banner

On board air parts finding?

475 Views 2 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  TOM85CJ7
I live in Arizona and am having the darndest time finding two parts to complete my York onboard air setup. The two parts are the pressure regulated switch and the one way check valve needed to prevent the load on the York. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks for any help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Home Depot, or a similar home improvement warehouse type store may be an option.
Check into any local air compressor shops, or do a search for someone like Harbor Freight.

95.5 YJ with "stuff"
Call a local air compressor repair shop. They should have those parts, probably used if you want. I got my tank, regulator, one-way valve, switch, etc. for $30.

1985 CJ7 4.2L, T-176, Dana 300, 2.5" lift, 31" tires, DurabakOn-Board Air
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.