Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you guys that have done solid swaps already.... I am in need of a passanger side torsion-bar adjuster arm for an '88 HB oor PF (or any year that will work). I ripped mine apart somehow. I am still trying to figure out how. I am currently using a block of wood between the lower bumpstop and the frame to level the right side of the Pathfinder.

Thanks!

Robert Morawski
[email protected]
ORC Nissan Section Editor

Will Rogers never met Bill Clinton

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have one that you can have! You just need the adjuster not the bar, correct? I cut the bar off the adjuster so it will be easy to work with.

--Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Just the adjuster from the passanger side. One end of the t-bar goes into the lower control arm, the other goes into the adjuster, sits about middle of the truck from front to back. Just curious, why did you cut the t-bar?

Hit the email in my sig line for the address and for how much I owe you. Thanks. I need to still be wheeling until September when the swap happens.

Robert Morawski
[email protected]

Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cut the T-Bar since I couldnt get it out of the adjuster. I said screw it and broke out the torch. I will send it your way as soon as I get a chance.

Later,
Bill

ps
It doesnt look as bad as yours. It is off and 86.5 will that fit yours?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.