Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped-in here. Older now & not too Zuki-active, but I sure miss the old days on this BBS. A GREAT bunch of people that I hope are doing REAL WELL these days!!! Time goes on...
All the best to ya.

Scott
(zukisuzi)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ya im the same way I havent checked in here in awhile because its not that active anymore. And I do spend most of my time on my zuknation.net site now anyways but I remembered I changed my email so I stopped in to see whats posted and change my account to the new email.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I stop in from time to time. Still have the zuk altho its more or less a buggy now.

I wish all the forums nowadays were like it was way back then. Cant believe ive been registered on here for almost 11 years.

Hope everyone is doing well.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I think that a lot of us old timers stop in here from time to time. I know that I miss the easy going people that were here. I still have my beast, and it still looks like a Sammy with external roll cage on 33" boggers.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I still pop in from time to time... mine is still torn apart. life tooka few unexpected turns. but things are looking up. this board used t be THE best one to come to for info. met lots of cool peeps and even met a few off of here.:grin:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I still got mine, however it has been sitting on jack stands in the shop for 5 years. I need to use it or sale it. I try to stop by when I think about it. I miss the old days and all the Zuks gone by.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man, AWESOME rig! yeah, you need to get it out and flex it! :D

I still got mine, however it has been sitting on jack stands in the shop for 5 years. I need to use it or sale it. I try to stop by when I think about it. I miss the old days and all the Zuks gone by.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
the old days...

I too pop in every so often...

kinda quiet though.

I dont get enough seat time as retirement is looming large and I have to play catch-up. I still drive the 'Toad and try to answer/help on the more active forums, though.

Here is what she looks like now:

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Geezz... the good ol' days!! Man wouldn't it be cool to go back!??

When I was wheel'n obsessively back in the 80's and 90's, we had several Zukers in our club. You guys were THE most fun to watch on the trails.... lots of "SAP"!! (Serious Anal Pucker) most of the time because your rigs were always so tippy. But, amazingly, there were'nt many obstacles you couldn't get over. Another thing I remember was the three guys in our club were zuker-techs... they knew every bolt and nut on their zuk and were masters at mods! They were my favorite entertainment on the trails! :grin:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts